The Zwinner Trend Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 transforms price data into a solid buy & sell technical indicator that works for any time frame.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window in the form of a green and red colored signal blocks.
It can work as a standalone trading tool and does not repaint the signals.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Buy/sell signals indicator
- Good for scalping
- Good for day trading
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a buy/sell trend confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The USD/JPY 1 hour chart below shows the Zwinner Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- Open a buy trade as soon as the first green signal block appears in the bottom chart.
- Set stop loss below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade as soon as the first red signal block appears in the bottom chart.
- Set stop loss above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: trend
How to install the Zwinner indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Zwinner trend.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button