The ZUP indicator for MT4 scans the price chart for Fibonacci, Gartley, Butterfly, Drive, AB=CD, and other price action patterns that might help you to find great trade entries and exits.
The indicator appears in the main chart window and draws all price action patterns directly in the price chart.
It’s an advanced trading tool that should be working well for seasoned traders.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Finds price action patterns
- Good for advanced traders
- No lagging indicator
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system.
Indicator Example Chart
The GBP/USD 1-hour chart below shows the ZUP Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- Open a buy trade when a bullish price action pattern appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss below the price action pattern.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target.
- Open a sell trade when a bearish price action pattern appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss above the price action pattern.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Bars, delta, Fibonacci, hidden, size, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: price action
How to install the ZUP indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Zup.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button