The Zerolag RVI Forex Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is a technical oscillator that provides solid trading signals.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart window as a red and green colored histogram.
It’s a versatile and great buy & sell signals standalone indicator.
- Provides buy & sell signals.
- Solid performance.
- Works great for scalping and day trading.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
Zerolag RVI can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as an additional buy/sell signals histogram indicator.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD H1 chart below shows the Zerolag RVI Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Zerolag RVI indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a buy position when the Zerolag RVI indicator turns back to green color.
- Set a stop loss below technical support.
- Utilize your own take profit method, or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a sell position when the Zerolag RVI indicator turns back to red color.
- Set a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Utilize your own take profit method, or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Smoothing, factor 1, RVI period 1, RVI period 2, signal mode, shift arrows, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Trading signals
How to install the Zerolag RVI indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the color-zero-lag-rvi-indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button