The Zee Zee Alert Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is a beginner friendly technical oscillator that provides solid buy & sell signals.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window in the form of a colored blue/gray/red signal line and threshold levels.
How it works?
- The Zee Zee alert indicator will trigger a buy signal when the signal line crosses the 200 threshold level bottom-up.
- The Zee Zee alert indicator will trigger a sell signal when the signal line crosses the -200 threshold level top-up.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Buy/sell signals indicator
- Good for scalping
- Good for day trading
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a buy/sell signal trend confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 15-minute chart below shows the Zee Zee Alert Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- Open a buy trade when the red colored signal line appears on the chart (200 threshold level).
- Set stop loss below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- Open a sell trade when the blue colored signal line appears on the chart (-200 threshold level).
- Set stop loss above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
CCI period, smooth period, mode, price, mode 52, alert level, signal bar, alerts, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: signal
How to install the Zee Zee Alert indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the zee zee alert.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button