The XP Moving Average Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is based on moving averages with T3 and delivers solid buy & sell signals.
The indicator gets displayed in the main chart window as a single colored buy & sell signals line.
This indicator works on all time frames and currency pairs.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Buy & sell signals
- Easy to follow
- Works for any trading instrument
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a buy & sell trend confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The USD/JPY 1-hour chart below shows the XP Moving Average Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- A new buy signal is given at the start of the green signal line.
- Set stop loss below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- A new sell signal is given at the start of the red signal line.
- Set stop loss above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
MA period, MA type, MA applied, T3MA volume factor
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: Moving average
How to install the XP Moving Average Forex indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the xp moving average.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button