The X Xardfx 38 indicator (MT4) is a popular trading system that provides scalping and day trading signals for any currency pair.
This indicator appears in the main trading chart and consists of a buy/sell mini dashboard and a trading channel that provides the exit price.
The X Xardfx 38 Forex indicator can be fully modified directly from the indicator’s input tab..
After you downloaded and installed this indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Complete trading system.
- Easy to follow.
- Can be used for both trade entry and exit.
- Works for scalping and day trading style.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a simple trend confirmation technical tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 5-minutes chart below shows the X Xardfx 38 trading system indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the X Xardfx 38 indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a buy trade when the green buy signal circle appears on the chart.
- Place your stop loss below the white lower channel line.
- Take profit at the white upper channel line.
- Open a sell trade when the red sell signal circle appears on the chart.
- Place your stop loss above the white upper channel line.
- Take profit at the white lower channel line.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Update every second, auto refresh, clean chart, colors, alerts on, alerts message, alerts sound, alerts notify, alerts email
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: System
How to install the X Xardfx 38 indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the x-xardfx-38.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button