The Watermark indicator for MT4 puts a watermark in the main chart window.
It allows you to put your own name in the chart as well.
You can do so by editing the indicator’s inputs.
The indicator will not slow down your trading platform.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Adds watermark to the chart
- Can be edited (inputs)
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the Watermark indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
This indicator does not provide any signals.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Font size, colors
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: tool
How to install the Watermark indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Watermark.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button