The Wajdyss T3 Forex indicator for MT4 is an excellent buy & sell trading tool with alerts for scalpers and day traders.
It delivers promising results when used for scalping the major currency pairs during the London and New York Forex sessions.
The indicator is very reliable, non-repaint, and will not slow down your trading platform.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Scalping indicator
- Non-repaint buy/sell arrows
- Beginner friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a short-term signals confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-minute chart below shows the Wajdyss T3 scalper indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Wajdyss T3 scalper indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A buy signal is given when the Wajdyss T3 scalper green arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss below support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the Wajdyss T3 scalper red arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
MA period, b, alerts
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: scalping
How to install the Wajdyss T3 Scalper indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the wajdyss_T3_indicator_v3.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button