The Wajdyss 3MA Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is 3 MA’s trading system that delivers buy & sell signals whenever the trend turns in the opposite direction.
This system indicator consists of 3 moving averages using 3 different periods.
The indicator provides the actual trade buy & sell signals in the form of arrows.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Trend signals indicator
- Non-repaint arrows
- Beginner friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a trend reversal signals confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 15-minutes chart below shows the Wajdyss 3MA trading indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Wajdyss 3MA Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A buy signal is given as soon as the green signal arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss below support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given as soon as the purple signal arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
MA method, faster MA period, slower MA period
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: trend
How to install the Wajdyss 3MA indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the wajdyss_3MA_Indicator_V1.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button