The Waddah Attar Price Wave indicator for MT4 is an oscillator that delivers solid short-term trading signals for any FX pair.
The Waddah oscillator fluctuates above and below the zero level.
The indicator is reliable, non-repaint and won’t slow down your computer.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Technical oscillator
- Provides short-term trends
- Non-repaint technical indicator
- Easy to understand
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a simple trend confirmation technical tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the Waddah Attar Price Wave Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Waddah Attar Price Wave indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a buy trade when the indicator turns back above the zero level from below.
- Place your stop loss below previous support.
- Use your own preferred take profit method for buy trades.
- Open a sell trade when the indicator turns back below the zero level from above.
- Place your stop loss above previous resistance.
- Use your own preferred take profit strategy for sell trades.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Count bars, wave length
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: works on any time frame
Indicator Type: oscillator
How to install the Waddah Attar Price Wave indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Waddah Attar Price Wave indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button