The Waddah Attar Hidden Level indicator for Metatrader 4 draws dynamic support and resistance levels on the main trading chart.
It’s a great indicator that can be used to trade powerful breakouts above and below the red resistance & green support levels.
Moreover, the Hidden Level indicator can also work for stop loss placement and take profit targets.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Dynamic support & resistance indicator
- Versatile trading tool
- Works on price action
- Can be combined with other indicators
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a trend trading tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the Waddah Attar Hidden Level Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Waddah Attar Hidden Level indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- In an up trending market, buy the currency pair when price touches the red resistance line from below.
- Place stop loss below short-term support.
- Take profit at the upper blue resistance line.
- In a down trending market, sell the currency pair when price touches the green support line from above.
- Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Take profit at the lower blue support line.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: works on any time frame
Indicator Type: support & resistance
How to install the Waddah Attar Hidden Level indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Waddah_Attar_Hidden_Level.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button