The Value Trend Reversal indicator for Metatrader 5 delivers low-risk trend reversal signals that frequently occur in exhausted currency trends.
The indicator draws colored buy and sell signal arrows on the price chart that indicate the trend reversal at its early stages.
When interpreting the signals:
- Green colored arrows indicate a bullish trend reversal.
- Red colored arrows indicated a bearish trend reversal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be fully customized: period, show arrow, arrow up color, and arrow down color.
The indicator works equally well for any trading instrument supported by the Metatrader 5 charting platform.
For optimal results, we recommend becoming familiar with this technical indicator and testing it extensively on a demo account.
Scalpers and day traders can maximize their profit potential by employing the Value Trend Reversal indicator during the most volatile trading hours.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates what the Value Trend Reversal indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Value Trend Reversal Indicator?
Find a simple trading strategy below:
- A bullish trend reversal signal is given when the green colored arrows are displayed on the chart.
- Place a stop loss below immediate support.
- Exit the buy trade promptly when the red colored arrows appear on the chart.
- Optional: close the buy trade for a profit target of your preference.
- A bearish trend reversal signal is given when the red colored arrows are displayed on the chart.
- Place a stop loss above immediate resistance.
- Exit the sell trade promptly when the green colored arrows appear on the chart.
- Optional: close the sell trade for a profit target of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the value_charts.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale, and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration