The US500 Trading Robot EA for Metatrader 4 was developed to trade the US500 index (SPX 500) fully automated.
This expert advisor uses a proprietary trading method to open buy & sell trades when new trading opportunities arise.
The US500 Trading Robot doesn’t trade often, instead, it’s looking for longer-term trade opportunities that could generate bigger profits.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
The expert advisor uses a fixed stop loss and take profit and it’s possible to use a trailing stop to lock in profits.
The picture below shows the US500 Trading Robot EA attached to the US500 H1 chart.
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: US500 index (SPX 500 or S&P 500)
- Time frames: M15 and higher
- Minimum account balance: $500
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Start hour, end hour, points above range, points below range, magic, lot size, penant size, trailing stop, trailing start, trailing stop
How to install and run the US500 Trading Robot?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the US500 Index Auto Trading.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the US500 Trading Robot!