Trend Continuation is a custom built buy/sell Metatrader 4 Forex signal indicator that works similar to the ADX techncial indicator.
The indicator provides both trend direction and trend strength.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart window as red/green/blue colored lines.
Trend Continuation is a reliable and lightweight technical indicator that won’t slow down your trading platform.
- Provides buy & sell signals.
- Can be combined with other oscillators.
- Standalone technical tool for trade entry & exit.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
Trend Continuation can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as an additional trading signals indicator.
Indicator Example Chart
The AUD/JPY M30 chart below shows the Trend Continuation indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Trend Continuation Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a buy position as soon as the green line crosses the red line bottom-up.
- Set a stop loss below technical support.
- Choose your own take profit method, or simply wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a sell position as soon as the green line crosses the red line top-down.
- Set a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Choose your own take profit method, or simply wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Look back period, power period, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Signal
How to install the Trend Continuation indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the trend-continuation-indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button