The TPS Price Action EA for Metatrader 4 is a fully automated Forex robot that opens and closes trades based on a proprietary price action trading strategy.
This expert advisor offers a lot of different inputs options to choose from, it even includes stealth take profit and stop loss.
From our back test, the EA made 3928 pips in one year on the EUR/USD 5-minute chart (see track record below).
The TPS Price Action EA can be used with any Forex broker and should work on any time frame.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
Strategy Tester Report
Find below the TPS Price Action EA track record for the EUR/USD M5 chart (click on the picture for full size view).
- Total profit: $3935.24
- Profit factor: +3.35
- Profit in pips: 3928.43
- Drawdown: 9.3%
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: Any currency pair
- Time frames: Any (preferred 5-minute chart)
- Minimum account balance: $100
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the TPS Price Action EA expert advisor attached to the USD/CHF 5-minute chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Percent risk, stealth stop loss, stealth take profit, defender slippage, maximum spread, profit target, and more…
How to install and run the TPS Price Action EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the TPS Price Action EA.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the TPS Price Action EA!