The TOP Ultimate Breakout Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is a complete trading system that comes with the entry, stop loss and 2 take profit targets.
The indicator appears in the main chart window and consists of the blue stop loss line, the white entry level line and the yellow and purple colored take profit level lines.
The TOP Ultimate Breakout indicator is beginner friendly and can be used by any trader.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Works for any time frame
- Displays the entry, stop and 2 take profit
- Does not repaint the trading signals
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 15-minute chart below shows the TOP Ultimate Breakout indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- A buy signal is given when price is trading above the blue stop loss line and the white entry line appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss below the blue stop loss line.
- Exit the buy trade at the yellow and purple colored take profit lines.
- A sell signal is given when price is trading below the blue stop loss line and the white entry line appears on the chart.
- Place stop loss above the blue stop loss line.
- Exit the sell trade at the yellow and purple colored take profit lines.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Buy or sell, sell exit, display lines, price digits, alerts, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: system
How to install the TOP Ultimate Breakout indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the TOP_Ultimate_Breakout.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button