The Supertrend NRP Forex indicator for MT4 is a classic buy & sell technical tool that provides reliable trading signals for beginners.
The indicator works equally well for scalpers, day traders and swing traders.
Supertrend NRP appears on the chart as a green and orange colored signal line.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Works for any trade style
- Non-repaint signals
- Beginner friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a simple buy/sell entry confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The USD/CAD 30-minutes chart below shows the Supertrend NRP indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Supertrend NRP Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a long trade when the green signal line gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss below the previous swing low level.
- Exit the buy trade at a fixed take profit target or wait for the line color to turn back to orange.
- Open a short trade when the orange signal line gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss above the previous swing high level.
- Exit the sell trade at a fixed take profit target or wait for the line color to turn back to green.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Time frame, super trend period, super trend multiplier, interpolate in multi time frame mode, alerts
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: works on any time frame
Indicator Type: Signals
How to install the Supertrend NRP indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the supertrend-nrp-indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button