The Super Trend Multi MTF Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is a popular buy & sell technical tool that works well in trending markets.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart window as a green/orange colored signal line that provides trend direction.
Super Trend is a lightweight technical indicator and will not slow down your trading platform.
- Provides buy & sell signals.
- Can be combined with other indicators.
- Standalone technical tool.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
Super Trend MTF can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as an additional buy/sell signals indicator.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD H1 chart below shows the Super Trend Multi MTF Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Super Trend Multi MTF indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a buy position when the super trend line turns back to green color.
- Set a stop loss below technical support.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk-to-reward of 1.7, or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a sell position when the super trend line turns back to orange color.
- Set a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk-to-reward of 1.7, or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Time frame, super trend period, super trend multiplier, interpolate, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Signal
How to install the Super Trend Multi MTF indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the super-trend-multi-mtf-indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button