The Super Trend Arrows Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 is an exceptional trend indicator that provides accurate buy/sell signals to traders without repainting.
This indicator offers distinct buy and sell signals without any intermediary options.
To determine bullish and bearish market trends using this technical tool, follow the guidelines below:
- A blue colored line indicates a bullish market trend.
- A red colored line indicates a bearish market trend.
You have the flexibility to adjust the following indicator inputs and parameters: arrows period, full period, colors.
For traders focusing on the 1-minute and 5-minute charts:
It is recommended to utilize the Super Trend Arrows indicator during the London and New York trading sessions on the lower spread currency pairs.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following picture shows what the Super Trend Arrows Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Super Trend Arrows Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the blue colored super trend arrow dot appears on the chart.
- Open a buy market order and place your protective stop below the most recent support zone.
- Reverse the buy trade when the orange colored super trend arrow dot gets displayed in the chart.
- Optional: close the buy trade for a fixed profit target of your preference.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the orange colored super trend arrow dot appears on the chart.
- Open a sell market order and place your protective stop above the most recent resistance zone.
- Reverse the sell trade when the blue colored super trend arrow dot gets displayed in the chart.
- Optional: close the sell trade for a fixed profit target of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the trend_arrows.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration