The RSI Triple Stochastic Divergence Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is composed of RSI and a triple Stochastic indicator with divergence.
Based on the aforementioned indicators, this tool will provide buy and sell signals that work very well for scalpers and day traders.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window as a red/blue colored oscillator that’s very easy to trade, even for beginners.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Good for scalping FX
- Good for day trading FX
- Does not repaint
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 30-minute chart below shows the RSI Triple Stochastic Divergence indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- A buy signal is given when the RSI Triple Stochastic Divergence turns blue (bullish signal).
- Place stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for an opposite color to appear on the chart.
- A sell signal is given when the RSI Triple Stochastic Divergence turns red (bearish signal).
- Place stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for an opposite color to appear on the chart.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
RSI period, RSI price, RSI alerts, stochastic, triple stochastic K period, triple stochastic slowing, triple stochastic, price, alerts, divergence options, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: RSI + Stochastic
How to install the RSI Triple Stochastic Divergence indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the rsi-triple-stochastic-divergence.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button