The Revolution EA for Metatrader 4 is a Forex trading robot designed to scalp the market for 10 pips profit per trade.
The expert advisor performs the best when attached to the 30-minute and 1-hour chart, naturally, you can test it on the smaller time frames as well.
The Revolution EA uses a proprietary trading system to trade the currency market on your behalf.
It rarely trades, so, attach the EA to a basket of different currency pairs.
The EA gained 148 pips on the Euro / U.S. Dollar H1 chart during the test period.
This automated robot should work with any Forex broker and currency pair of your preference.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
Strategy Tester Report
Find below the Revolution EA track record for the EUR/USD H1 chart (click on the picture for full size view).
- Largest profit trade: $6.2
- Largest loss trade: -$4.19
- Total net profit: $18.26
- Average consecutive wins: 8.5
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: Any currency pair should work
- Time frames: Any time frame should work (preferred M30 and H1 charts)
- Minimum account balance: $100
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Revolution EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Sell, buy, profit target, lot size, ultra buy, ultra sell, max. orders, power risk
How to install and run the Revolution EA Robot?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the REVOLUTION.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Revolution EA!