The NRP Trend Signal Forex Indicator (MT4) provides traders with intelligent buy & sell trading signals that work for any pair and time frame.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart of the platform and can be used as a standalone buy & sell trading tool.
- The trend is considered bullish when the green histogram bars appear on the chart.
- The trend is considered bearish when the red histogram bars appear on the chart.
- Can work as a standalone buy/sell indicator.
- Works for any trading instrument.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD H1 chart below shows the NRP Trend Signal Forex indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the NRP Trend Signal indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- Open a new buy trade as soon as the first green colored histogram bar appears on the chart.
- Set a stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for a risk-to-reward of 1.5, or wait for an opposite sell trading signal.
- Open a new sell trade as soon as the first red colored histogram bar appears on the chart.
- Set a stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a risk-to-reward of 1.5, or wait for an opposite buy trading signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Time frame, period, show arrows, alert ON, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Signals
How to install the NRP Trend Signal indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the nrp-trend-indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button