The Local Time + Spread Forex indicator for Metatrader 5 displays your local time and the spread in real-time on the currency chart.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: time (local time), spread color, stop level.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates how the Local Time + Spread indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Local Time + Spread Indicator?
The local time + spread indicator does not provide any trading signals.
Please combine it with other technical indicators or incorporate it into an existing trading strategy that you prefer.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the clock_ind.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration