The Han EA Rapid M1 expert advisor for Metatrader 4 is a winning scalping Forex robot designed for the M1 and M5 charts.
The Han EA takes advantages of short-term trend changes in both trending and ranging market environments.
The trading hours can be adjusted in the EA’s input settings (works best during the London and American trading hours).
The Han Fast EA gained $131.39 profit from an initial $200 deposit during the test phase.
This fully automated trading robot should work with any Forex broker of your preference.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
Strategy Tester Report
Find below the Han EA Fast Scalper track record for the GBP/USD 1-minute chart (click on the picture for full size view).
- Profit factor: 2.18
- Absolute drawdown: 0.09
- Total net profit: $131.39
- Average consecutive wins: 2
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, NZD/USD
- Time frames: M1 and M5
- Minimum account balance: $100
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Han EA Rapid M1 Scalper attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar 1-minute chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Start minute, end minute, end hour, start hour, lot, take profit buy, take profit sell, stop loss buy, stop loss sell, maximum trades, slippage buy, slippage sell, trailing stop, magic
How to install and run the Han EA Rapid M1 Robot?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Han EA 1.0.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Han EA Rapid M1!