The Greezly Forex Bot developed for Metatrader 4 is a reliable automated trading tool built around price action candlestick analysis that has returned +268.79% so far.
It does not use lagging indicators to execute automated buy and sell trade decisions.
Specialized as a scalper EA, it has been optimized to excel in trading the EUR/USD pair on short-term time frames like the 1-minute and 5-minute time frames.
Its track record shows an impressive return of +268.79% to date with an acceptable drawdown of 20.84%.
These results make it an enticing option to explore.
We encourage comprehensive testing before deploying the Greezly Forex Bot in a live trading environment.
To ensure you have a full understanding of its capabilities and performance over an extended period, we strongly advise utilizing a demo account for at least 60 days.
Find below the detailed Greezly Forex EA track record. Please click on the image to view it in full size.
- Algo trading: 100%
- Total gain: +268.79%
- Daily gain: 0.12%
- Monthly gain: 3.73%
- Drawdown: 20.84%
The picture below shows the Greezly Forex robot attached to Euro/U.S. Dollar 5-minute trading chart.
Recommendations & Specifications
- Optimized for the M1 and M5 trading charts
- Optimized for the Euro/U.S. Dollar pair
- Suitable for trading any currency pair + Gold
- Minimum account balance requirement: $200
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Lot size, risk percent, take profit, maximum trades, use equity stop, total equity risk, magic number, stop loss, lot multiplier, show table on testing, and more.
Download This Expert Advisor
How to install and run the Greezly Forex Bot in Metatrader 4?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Greezly bot Pro.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Greezly expert advisor!