The German Sniper indicator for Metatrader 4 is a complete Forex trading system that comes with the exact entry signal + take profit target.
You only need to wait for a new trading signal to appear on the main trading chart.
This indicator also displays the suggested stop loss level for both long & short trades.
For our testings, the indicator works pretty well and often wins 75% of its trades.
You can apply this system to any time frame, ranging from M1 charts up to the monthly charts.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Complete Forex system
- Solid buy & sell signals
- Newbie friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a buy & sell trend confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the German Sniper indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- A buy signal is given when the German Sniper indicator displays the “SMART BUY” yellow line.
- Enter the exact stop loss suggestion for the buy trade.
- Exit the buy trade at the suggested “TAKE PROFIT HERE” blue line for buy signals.
- A sell signal is given when the German Sniper indicator displays the “SMART SELL” yellow line.
- Enter the exact stop loss suggestion for the sell trade.
- Exit the sell trade at the suggested “TAKE PROFIT HERE” blue line for sell signals.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: system
How to install the German Sniper Forex indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the German Sniper Indicator V1.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button