The Gann High Low Activator SSL indicator for Metatrader 5 draws a price channel on the trading chart that delivers awesome trend signals.
- An upward sloping price channel represents a bullish market.
- A downward sloping price channel represents a bearish market.
How to trade Forex with this indicator?
The Gann High Low Activator SSL indicator draws a red and green colored signal line in the price channel.
- When the signal line turns green, it indicates a buy signal.
- Conversely, when the signal line turns red, it signifies a sell signal.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: period, method (smoothed), colors, line style.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account until you fully understand how it works.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs (majors, minors, exotic).
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows how the Gann High Low Activator SSL Forex indicator looks when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Gann High Low Activator SSL Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the green colored Gann line appears on top of the price channel.
- Execute a buy trade and set your stop loss below the most recent swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
- Optional: hold the buy transaction while waiting for a bearish trend reversal signal (red Gann line).
- A sell signal is confirmed when the red colored Gann line appears on the bottom of the price channel.
- Execute a sell trade and set your stop loss above the most recent swing high level.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target of your preference.
- Optional: hold the sell transaction while waiting for a bullish trend reversal signal (green Gann line).
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Gann_high-low_activator.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration