The Forex Trading Sessions Open Close indicator for Metatrader 5 draws session boxes on the chart representing the Asian, European, and American session’s high and lows.
The indicator uses the following color scheme:
- Asian session high and low box: misty-rose color.
- European session high and low box: lavender color.
- American session high and low box: pale-green color.
Don’t hesitate to explore and try out various colors for the sessions!
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time.
It works with any time frame below the 4-hour chart.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates what the Forex Trading Sessions Open Close indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Forex Trading Sessions Open Close Indicator?
The indicator does not generate any buy or sell signals. Please use in conjunction with an existing trading strategy or system.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the trading_sessions_open_close.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration