The Forex Trade Manager for Metatrader 4 enables traders to place market orders, adjust take profit and stop losses, place limit orders, set fixed risk, move stop loss to break-even, close part of the open position and much more!
Just attach the expert advisor to the chart and the trade manager dashboard pops up in the left corner of the main MT4 chart window (see image below).
In a nutshell, the Forex Trade Manager can be used for:
- Trade entry: market orders, take profit, stop loss, limit orders, alerts, fixed risk
- Trade management: move stop loss to break even, move stop loss to reaction point, partial orders
- News protection: use of secure limit orders
The picture below shows the Forex Trade Manager expert advisor attached to the EUR/USD 30-minutes chart.
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: any
- Time frames: any
- Minimum account balance: $25
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Show visual, magic number, stop loss pips, limit add pips, fixed amounts, close partial lot, risk percent, alert distance pips, alert delay minutes, alert sound, risk step, risk digits, use maximum rating, enable alerts, enable alert mobile
How to install and run the Forex Trade Manager EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Trade_Manager-11-25.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Forex Trade Manager EA!