The Forex Mini Charts MTF indicator for Metatrader 4 enables traders to add multiple mini charts in a separate trading window.
You can also add a set of moving averages to the chart (MA 1, MA 2, MA 3).
This creates a triple moving averages system.
The indicator is versatile and can be used to compare different trends for the chosen currency pairs.
Buy and sell trading signals:
- A strong buy signal occurs when price crosses above all moving averages from below.
- A strong sell signal occurs when price crosses below all moving averages from above.
Feel free to experiment with the different indicator’s inputs settings to suit your needs and preferences.
The indicator can be combined with other technical indicators for better trend prediction.
The picture below shows the Forex Mini Charts MTF indicator in action on the EUR/USD M30 trading chart.
This indicator suits both beginners and seasoned traders alike.
Have realistic expectations, no technical indicator wins 100% of its trades over the longer term.
Use sound money management rules.
MT4 Indicator Characteristics & Inputs:
Currency pairs: Any
Platform: Metatrader 4
Customization options: Variable (False/true, period MA 1 MA 2 MA 3) Width & Style.
Time frames: 1-Minute, 5-Minutes, 15-Minutes, 30-Minutes, 1-Hour, 4-Hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Type: MTF charts
How to install the Forex Mini Charts MTF indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the forex-mini-chart-indicator-mtf.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button