The Forex Gump indicator for MT4 represents a popular and profitable trading system that’s been around for many years.
The indicator analyses the price chart and provides buy & sell trade entries in the form of red & blue signal arrows.
Forex Gump also calculates the total profit/loss in points, number of signals, number of profitable transactions, number of loss transactions, and displays the info in a mini dashboard.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Popular Forex system
- Good for beginners
- Provides buy & sell signals
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system of your preference.
Indicator Example Chart
The USD/JPY 1-hour chart below shows the Forex Gump indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- Open a buy trade when the blue signal arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss below the previous swing low.
- Exit the buy trade when a sell arrow appears on the chart.
- Open a sell trade when the red signal arrow gets printed on the chart.
- Place stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade when a buy arrow appears on the chart.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Information, short wave, period, period MA, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: Forex system
How to install the Forex Gump indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Forex Gump.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button