The Fibonacci Active Scalper EA for MT4 was designed to find the best possible trend reversal trades on the 30-minutes chart.
This Forex robot draws all buy & sell signals issued on the main chart window so you review its past performance more easily.
- A green arrow is a buy signal.
- A red arrow is a sell signal.
This EA can also be used as a simple buy and sell indicator and should work with any Forex broker.
Take profit targets are based on Fibonacci targets.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
The picture below shows the Fibonacci Active Scalper expert advisor attached to the USD/CHF 30-minutes chart.
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: Any currency pair
- Time frames: M30 only
- Minimum account balance: $100
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Start time, end time, lot, COS, lot 2x, filter, ON alert, take profit, stop loss, Fibonacci take profit, trailing stop loss, trailing stop loss start, trailing stop loss level
How to install and run the Fibonacci Active Scalper EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the FiboActiveBot.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Fibonacci Active Scalper EA!