The Entry & Take Profit Forex Winner indicator for MT4 identifies the best possible buy and sell trade opportunities in any market.
The indicator is beginner friendly and works equally well for scalpers, day traders and swing traders.
The signals appear as blue and red colored arrows on the activity chart.
The purple colored line that appears above/below the actual signal can be used as a stop loss line.
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Simple to use buy/sell indicator
- Non-repaint trading signals
- Beginner friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a simple buy/sell entry confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The GBP/USD 1-minute chart below shows the Entry & Take Profit Forex Winner indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Entry & Take Profit indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A blue upward pointing arrow that gets printed on the chart represents a buy signal.
- Place the stop loss below the purple dotted line.
- Take profit when the red signal arrow pops up on the chart.
- A red downward pointing arrow that gets printed on the chart represents a sell signal.
- Place the stop loss above the purple dotted line.
- Take profit when the blue signal arrow pops up on the chart.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Use ATR mode, non ATR stop pips, ATR period, ATR multiplier, ATR smoothing
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: works on any time frame
Indicator Type: Signals
How to install the Entry & Take Profit indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Entry Take Profit.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button