As the name suggests, the Elite Swing Trader System indicator for Metatrader 4 is a complete Forex trading system that can be used by anyone.
The indicator is based on momentum, round levels and candlestick confirmation patterns.
The indicator appears in the main chart window as a dashboard that suggests when it’s save to buy & sell currency pairs based on its analysis.
According to the original developer, the indicator delivers the best trading results when attached to the higher time frames (H1, H1, D1).
After you downloaded and installed the indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Complete Forex system
- Easy to follow
- Newbie friendly
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a buy & sell trend confirmation tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The USD/CAD 1-hour chart below shows the Elite Swing Trader System in action.
Basic Trading Signals
- A buy signal is given when the Elite Swing Trader System displays to enter the buy trade in the dashboard.
- Enter the exact stop loss suggestion for the buy trade.
- Exit the buy trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- A sell signal is given when the Elite Swing Trader System displays to enter the sell trade in the dashboard.
- Enter the exact stop loss suggestion for the sell trade.
- Exit the sell trade for a predetermined profit target or wait for a buy signal.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
S1, S2, email alerts, sound alerts, colors, style
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: any
Indicator Type: system
How to install the Elite Swing Trader System indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the eliteswingtrader_indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button