The EA Sengkuni Forex robot for MT4 uses a fully automated trading method to open buy and sell trades on your behalf when new trading opportunities arise.
The EA made $313.90 from a $100 initial deposit during the test period (see strategy tester report below).
The Sengkuni EA can be used with any Forex broker and works on all time frames.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
Strategy Tester Report
Find below the Sengkuni EA track record (click on the picture for full size view).
- Total net profit: $313.90
- Largest profit trade: $25.37
- Largest loss trade: -$8.03
- Consecutive wins: 4
- Consecutive losses: 2
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY (works on other pairs too)
- Time frames: M5 up to D1
- Minimum account balance: $100
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Sengkuni expert advisor attached to the EUR/USD 5-minutes chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Maximal spread, open position buy, open position sell, take profit in pips, stop loss pips, use trailing stop, trailing step, take profit money, multiple take profit
How to install and run the Sengkuni EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the EA Sengkuni.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Sengkuni EA!