The Day of Week Highlighter indicator for Metatrader 5 is a handy tool that highlights your desired day of the week on the price chart.
This indicator highlights the chosen weekday by coloring it in blue.
You have the flexibility to select any day of the week, ranging from Sunday to Saturday.
The default day is set to Friday.
You can modify the following parameters and settings: show week day.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Day of Week Highlighter Indicator?
The Day of Week Highlighter indicator, used on its own, does not generate any trading signals.
Please combine this tool with buy/sell technical indicators or with an existing trading system of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the i-dayofweek.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration