The DAX 40 index EA for Metatrader 4 is programmed to trade the German DAX 40 index. The EA made 315.54% profit in only 6 month!
The expert advisor uses a proprietary trading algorithm to open and close trades on auto pilot for the trader.
All open trades are protected by a stop loss and take profit order (in points).
The DAX 40 index EA has a special recovery function that increases lot size after a loss, this feature can be easily disabled from the EA’s inputs tab.
As always, please try the EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
Find below the detailed DAX 40 index EA track record for 6 trading month (click on the picture for full size view).
- Gain: 315.54% (6 month)
- Algo trading: 100%
- Profit trades: 60.2%
- Trading activity: 9.2%
- Leverage: 1:500
The picture below shows the DAX 40 index robot attached to the DAX index (DE40) M30 chart.
Recommendations & Specifications
- Optimized for the DAX 40, GER 30 index
- Deploy on the M15, M30 and H1 trading charts
- Minimum account balance: $250
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Stop loss, take profit, angel period, angel factor, increase lot after loss, increase factor, maximum lot size, lot size, use trading hours, hour start trade, minute start trade, hour stop trade, minute stop trade, use trailing stop, trailing step, trail on profit
Download This Expert Advisor
How to install and run the DAX 40 index EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Dax40 Index EA.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the DAX 40 index EA!