The Clever Forex scalper indicator for Metatrader 5 is a remarkable tool designed for precise scalping currency pairs and Gold.
To enhance the accuracy of the scalping signal, the indicator relies on various technical indicators.
To identify buy/sell trade entries, adhere to these guidelines:
- The blue-colored Clever arrow is a buy signal.
- The red-colored Clever arrow is a sell signal.
This versatile indicator offers various customizable inputs and parameters, including trend for alerts, RSI period EMA period, momentum RSI period, trigger sell, trigger buy, and more.
We highly recommend becoming familiar with this technical indicator and conducting extensive testing on a demo account for an extended period.
The Clever Forex scalper indicator can be effectively combined with other technical tools to validate short-term trends or utilized independently as a potent tool for scalping.
Download Indicator 🆓
The picture below illustrates what the Clever Forex Scalper indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Trading Instruments With The Clever Forex Scalper Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is triggered when the blue-colored CLEVER arrow appears in the price chart.
- Open a buy market order and set a stop loss slightly below short-term support.
- Exit the CLEVER buy trade for 5-20 pips potential profit, or await a sell signal to close the buy trade.
- A sell signal is triggered when the first red-colored CLEVER arrow appears in the price chart.
- Execute a sell market order and place a stop loss slightly above short-term resistance.
- Exit the CLEVER sell trade for 5-20 pips potential profit, or await a buy signal to close the sell trade.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Clever Scalper Pro MT5.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click on the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on the properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration