The Boom and Crash Winner indicator for Metatrader 5 identifies strong trend reversal points for both Forex pairs and Boom & crash indices.
The indicator appears on the price charts as a sequence of red and blue colored arrow-like symbols.
Trading with this indicator is easy, please follow the simple guidelines below:
- A blue colored arrow indicates a bullish trend reversal, creating a buy trade opportunity.
- A red colored arrow indicates a bearish trend reversal, creating a sell trade opportunity.
The indicator offers the following customizable inputs and parameters: ATR period, bars number, sound alert, email alert, push notifications.
It is recommended to first experiment with the Boom & Crash indicator on a demo account before starting to trade with it on a real account.
Download Indicator 🆓
The image below shows how the Boom and Crash Winner indicator looks when applied to the MT5 charting platform.
How To Buy And Sell Forex Pairs With The Boom and Crash Winner Indicator?
Find a simple trading example below:
- A buy signal is confirmed when the blue colored arrow appears on the price charts.
- Initiate a buy transaction and place your stop loss slightly below the most recent support.
- Reverse the buy position when the red-colored arrow appears on the chart.
- Alternatively: exit the buy position for a fixed take profit target that suits your trading style.
- A sell signal is confirmed when the red colored arrow appears on the price charts.
- Initiate a sell transaction and place your stop loss slightly above the most recent resistance.
- Reverse the sell position when the blue-colored arrow appears on the chart.
- Alternatively: exit the sell position for a fixed take profit target that suits your trading style.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the Boom and crash Winner.ex5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click on the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale, and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration