The Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 uses hidden strategies to provide traders with the best non-repaint buy & sell trading signals.
The indicator has a high win rate and never repaints its buy and sell arrows.
Every trading signal issued by this indicator is double verified by the system to ensure that only the best signals will appear on the chart.
The Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator is a reliable, comes with full alerts and won’t slow down your trading platform.
- Provides accurate buy & sell trading signals.
- Can be used as a standalone trading system.
- Works for all currency pairs and time frames.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
The Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as an additional trend confirmation indicator.
Indicator Example Chart
The GBP/USD M5 chart below shows the Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator in action (click the chart for full size).
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A new buy signal is given when the blue arrow appears on the chart.
- Set a stop loss below technical support.
- Wait for an opposite sell signal to close the trade.
- A new sell signal is given when the red arrow appears on the chart.
- Set a stop loss above technical resistance.
- Wait for an opposite buy signal to close the trade.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Arrows, alerts, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Signal
How to install the Best Non-Repaint Forex indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Best NON-Repaint Indicator.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button