The Barclays EA V3.2 for Metatrader 4 is a free fully automated Forex robot that works around price action and support/resistance levels.
This robot that can deployed on small account when trading with micro lots.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
The Barclays EA seems to be a profitable expert advisor that works best on the 1-hour charts and on XAUUSD.
Naturally, feel free to test it on currency pairs and other time frames as well.
Deploy the trading robot on the lower spread trading instruments for maximum profits.
Download the “Barclays V3.2_fix.ex4” expert advisor
Find below the Barclays EA verified performance (click on the picture for full size view).
The EA achieved an absolute +40.96% gain during the testing period.
The expert advisor made a 0.40% average daily gain for a total profit of $8,190.11.
The compounded monthly gain: 18.88%.
Download This Expert Advisor
Download the “Barclays V3.2_fix.ex4” EA
Recommendations & Specifications
- Trading instruments: XAUUSD + low spread Forex pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY,..)
- Time frames: H1 (works on any time frame)
- Minimum account balance: $50
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Barclays EA attached to the EUR/USD M30 chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Lot, auto MM, risk percentage, magic, stop loss, take profit, hidden stop loss, recovery, recovery ratio, trailing stop, trailing step
How to install and run the Barclays EA V3.2 robot?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Barclays V3.2_fix.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Barclays EA V3.2!