The Bar Timer indicator for Metatrader 5 displays the time left in percentage until the next bar gets displayed on the price chart.
You have the flexibility to change the corner position, font size, text color, etc.
The following indicator inputs and parameters can be modified: location corner, font type, font size, X distance from the reference angle, and Y distance from the reference angle.
Please make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
It supports all time frames and Forex pairs.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following chart shows what the Bar Timer Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The Bar Timer Indicator?
The bar timer indicator doesn’t generate trading signals.
Please combine with other technical indicators or with an existing trading system of your preference.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the bartimer.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click on the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on the properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale, and visualization
- Finally, click the OK button to save the new configuration