The B-Clock indicator is a popular tool designed for Metatrader 5 showing the time left to bar end.
With each tick, the indicator continuously updates the remaining time.
It works for any time frame and currency pair of your preference.
To customize the B-Clock indicator, you can adjust several inputs and parameters such as show comment, font color, font size, font name, and offset.
Make yourself familiar with this technical indicator and test it first on a demo account.
Download Indicator 🆓
The following picture shows how the B-Clock Forex indicator looks like when applied to the MT5 chart.
How To Buy And Sell Currency Pairs With The B-Clock Indicator?
The B-Clock indicator does not provide specific buy and sell signals to traders.
It can be effectively combined with other technical indicators or integrated into an existing trading strategy.
Download Now 🆓
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install This Custom Indicator On Metatrader 5?
- Open the MT5 trading platform
- Click on the File menu button located at the top left part of the platform
- Click on Open Data Folder > MQL5 folder > Indicators
- Copy the b-clock.mq5 indicator file in the Indicators folder
- Close and restart the trading platform
- You will find the indicator here (Navigator window > Indicators)
- Drag the indicator to the chart to get started with it!
How Do I Edit This Indicator?
- Click in the open chart with your right mouse button
- In the dropdown menu, click on Indicator List
- Select the indicator and click on properties
- Now you can edit the inputs, colors, levels, scale and visualization
- Finally click the OK button to save the new configuration