The Andalan Trade EA for Metatrader 4 is a profitable trend-following expert advisor built to trade small trading accounts from $25.
The EA allows you to set the desired % risk and lot size per trade.
As always, please use this EA on a demo account first until you fully understand how it works and how it performs over an extended period of time.
The Andalan Trade EA does not use any high risk trading strategies to execute buy & sell trades on your behalf.
It adjusts the stop loss and lot size based on your account balance and chosen risk.
Overall, the expert advisor showed promising results during the test period.
Find below the Andalan Trade EA performance report for the EUR/USD currency pair attached to the M30 chart.
Initial deposit ($100). The total profit generated during the testing period was $372.45 while using a 5% risk!
The expert advisor won 178 trades versus 18 losses. The largest winning trade generated $18.9 while the largest losing trade lost $-27.6.
Tip: For best performance, use this EA on the low spread currency pairs.
Download This Expert Advisor
Recommendations & Specifications
- Currency pairs: Low spread Forex pairs (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY,..)
- Time frames: M15 – M30 – H1 – H4
- Minimum account balance: $25
- Demo account: Yes
- Real account: Yes
- Trading platform: Metatrader 4
The picture below shows the Andalan Trade EA attached to the EUR/USD M30 chart.
Input Parameters & Settings
The following input parameter values can be modified by accessing the EA’s “Inputs” tab:
Lot size, risk %, magic number
How to install and run the Andalan Trade EA?
- Open the Metatrader 4 platform
- From the top menu, click on “File”
- Now click on “Open Data Folder”
- Open the “MQL4” folder
- Open the “Experts” folder
- Copy the Andalan Trade.ex4 file here
- Then close and restart the MT4 platform
- Attach the expert advisor to the chart
Now, you are ready to start using the Andalan Trade expert advisor!