The Advanced Trade Info Version 1.9.8 Forex indicator for MT4 provides detailed account information and technical data on price volatility.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart and displays all data in it.
It provides the following interesting data:
Your balance, margin, account leverage, current spread, estimated profit, equity, free margin, swap long and short, lots long, lots short, total lots, today’s trading range in pips, yesterday’s trading range in pips, this week’s trading range in pips, last week trading range in pips, this month trading range in pips and last month trading range in pips.
- Provides trade range data for any currency pair
- Provides detailed account information
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 30-minute chart below shows the Advanced Trade Info indicator in action (click the image for full-size view).
Basic Trading Signals
The Advanced Trade Info indicator does not deliver any buy or sell signals.
Use it together with your own trading strategy or indicators.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Show profit info, show today ranges, show account order info, risk stop loss, risk levels, font size, white mode
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Currency Pairs: works on any currency pair
Trading Platform: developed for Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: works on any time frame
Indicator Type: trade and account information
How to install the Advanced Trade Info indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Advanced TradeInfo.ex4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right-click on the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button