The Accumulation 1.2 Divergence Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 identifies divergences between price and indicator and provides solid trading signals.
The indicator appears in a bottom window as signal lines that cross each other every time a bullish or bearish divergence occurs on the chart.
It’s a versatile indicator that can be used in many different ways.
- Identifies bullish/bearish divergences.
- Versatile technical indicator.
- Can be used for trade entries & exits.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the Accumulation 1.2 Divergence indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the Accumulation 1.2 Divergence indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A buy signal is given when the light sea green signal line crosses the blue line bottom-up.
- Place a stop loss 2-5 pips below key support.
- Exit the buy trade for 1.5 risk to reward or better.
- A sell signal is given when the light sea green signal line crosses the brown line top-down.
- Place a stop loss 2-5 pips above key resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for 1.5 risk to reward or better.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Levels type, levels period, upper level, lower level, divergence arrows, hidden divergence, colors, width, style.
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Divergence
How to install the Accumulation 1.2 Divergence indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the Accumulation 1.2 divergence.mq4 indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button