The 4 TF Ergodic CCI Arrows Trend indicator for MT4 delivers solid buy/sell trading signals based on the trend found in 4 different time frames.
In order to make it even easier for Forex traders, the indicator will draw buy & sell signal arrows on the main chart window.
You can choose your own time frames directly from the indicator’s input settings.
After you downloaded and installed this indicator on the MT4 trading platform, it should look like the image as shown below.
- Complete trading system.
- Buy & sell arrows.
- Non-repaint techncial indicator.
- Works for scalping and day trading style.
- Well worth adding to your indicator collection.
This indicator can work together with any existing trading strategy or system as a simple trend confirmation technical tool.
Indicator Example Chart
The EUR/USD 1-hour chart below shows the 4 TF Ergodic CCI Arrows Trend indicator in action.
Basic Trading Signals
Signals from the 4 TF Ergodic CCI Arrows Trend indicator for Metatrader 4 are easy to interpret and goes as follows:
- A new buy signal is given when the green arrow appears on the main chart.
- Place your stop loss below previous support.
- Use your own preferred take profit strategy for buy trades.
- A new sell signal is given when the red arrow appears on the main chart.
- Place your stop loss above previous resistance.
- Use your own preferred take profit strategy for sell trades.
Download This Forex Indicator
Adjustable Parameters & Settings
Time frame 1, time frame 2, time frame 3, time frame 4, trigger, alerts on, alerts message, alerts email, alerts notify
Feel free to explore the indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
More Info About This Indicator
Supported currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: Metatrader 4 (MT4)
Time Frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend system
How to install the 4 TF Ergodic CCI Arrows Trend indicator in Metatrader 4?
- Copy and paste the 4-tf-ergodic-cci-arrows-alerts indicator into the MQL4 indicators folder.
- You can access this folder from the top menu as follows:
- File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators (paste here)
How to remove the indicator from the chart?
- Right click in the chart
- Select indicators list
- Click on the indicator’s name
- Click on the delete button